Saturday 29 October 2011

Me? A Versatile blogger Award?

A Big Thankyou,  Lillie. I certainly didn't expect awards when I started this blogging caper, but it's a little thrilling nonetheless!
So here are the rules (see links below)

If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself


So I've already thanked Lillie and here's her link here 
http://lilliemcferrin.blogspot.com


15 blogs - Hooley dooley, now that's a hard one because I don't spend that much time reading, more writing!  OK, I'm going to break the rules and plead other priorities, I'll never publish if I try to get to 15!


1) Sarah @ thatspaceinbetween - you tweaked a sleeping interest in writing and I love your blog, a mix of humour and tender seriousness
2) Gill @ Inkpaperpen  - you give me the scaffold to hang my words
3) Versatile blogger - I looked you up to work this thing out
4) Sarah Mac @ peopledonteatenoughfudge for your incisive and witty posts (I'm still giggling over Bingo boobs) and your conscientious feedback. 
5) Jayne @ Writing without pay your comments and posts are always considered, meaningful and well written 


7 things about me
1) I once ate a whole tin of anchovies (only once...)
2) I have 3 cats and aspirations to decline gracefully (or otherwise) as a mad cat-lady
3) my favourite season is spring
4) my favourite colour is purple
5) I wish I had the courage to stop dyeing my hair
6) I long to go back to Laos
7) I'm miserable without sleep

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Kate!

    How lovely is it to be given an award?

    It might take a couple of days for me to think of 7 things you don't already know about me :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too would like to be a mad cat lady but I hate cats...maybe I could borrow yours?? I think Ive been a bit too serious lately (and too many posts about hospital waiting rooms - do little people ever stop catching bugs??). Thanks Kate - you're a star x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the five blogs you chose to pass the award on to are amazing! This is has been fun, getting to learn little tid bits about some of my favorite bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow, thanks so much. They are lovely words and I'm pleased to provide the scaffold for them!

    I feel honoured.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me comments so I can develop my writing!